Monday, August 6, 2018

Arturo Vidal at Barcelona

Arturo Vidal : 'I will work hard to bring joy to the Barça fans'


Arturo Vidal speaking in his first press conference, the Chilean expressed that he is "very happy to be joining Barça, the best team in the world." He added that he hopes to "help the coach to get the side working in the best possible way."


“I hope to help Messi and the team to overcome every challenge"


“I've come here to bring a lot of energy onto the pitch,” said Vidal, who acknowledged that he has some unfinished business in the Champions League to attend to at Barça.


"Joining Barça is a step up for me. I will work hard to bring joy to the FC Barcelona fans," he concluded.


Talking about the latest arrival at the Camp Nou, Abidal said that Vidal is “a player with character, who gives balance on the pitch as well as providing goals and chances."



0 komentar:

Post a Comment